20 novembre, 2011

.: My A to Z :.

Au détour d’internet, je suis tombée sur cet article par Kara. Ca m’a donné envie de répondre moi aussi à ce questionnaire. Et vous, quelles seraient vos réponses ???

On my blog tour, i found this post by Kara. I too, wanted to answer this questionaire. And you, what would be your answers ???

A. Age: 30.
B. Bed size: Full.
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing ! I hate it so much that when i buy new cloth i have to really really love it if it’s going to need ironing. If not, i don’t buy it !
D. Dogs: Euh… I’m not fond of dogs, or any kind of animal. I don’t know why but i’m scared.
E. Essential start to your day: Shower.
F. Favorite color: Blue, orange, green, yellow,… i can’t choose just one. I love colors !
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height:
I. Instruments you play: I used to play clarinet (sometimes i even think of asking my Grand-Pa for his clarinet so i can play again…).
J. Job title: Monitrice d’Atelier. I’m not sure there is a correct translation for this. I work with special needs people.
K. Kids: None.
L. Live: France. But i dream of one day going to live in San Francisco…
M. Mother’s name: Marie-Rose.
N. Nicknames: When i was a child my dad used to call me Bisounet.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When i was a kid, during vacation. I fall on a playground and heart my breastbone and fainted so the doctors wanted to check on me during the night.
P. Pet peeves: French people who don’t know how to speak french correctly.
Q. Quote from a movie: “J’aime pas dire du mal des gens, mais c’est vrai il est gentil” from les Bronzés. The translation wouldn’t do this quote justice…
R. Right or left handed: Right handed. I always wanted to be a lefty, i even practice writing with my left hand sometimes !
S. Siblings: Two sisters and two brothers. I’m the second one.
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts & brocoli.
W. What makes you run late: I stay in bed too late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, hands, and probably others i don’t remember…
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love baking desserts. Right now i’m trying some brownie receipes.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant. I always had a thing for elephants.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire