13 janvier, 2011

.: Rétrospective 2010 :.

Tara Whitney a publié sur son blog une sélection de ses photos 2010, et j’ai trouvé l’idée plutôt sympa ! J’ai donc fait une petite sélection parmi les 4200 photos prises cette année (oui je me suis amusée à compter…). Et voilà le résultat !

Tara Whitney published on her blog a slideshow of her favorite pics of 2010. I thought it was a great idea ! So i selected from the 4200 pictures i took this year (yeah i counted them !!!), and here is the result !

Rétrospective 2010 from Alice Gourdon on Vimeo.

Photos : Alice Gourdon

Music : Long Black Veil – Dave Matthews Band

1 commentaire:

  1. Alice, THIS ROCKS!!! I saw Tara's video and love the idea too but after seeing yours I know I have to do this too. My family would love it.
    Is it hard to use the Vimeo?

    Thanks for inspiring me, my friend.Your photos are AMAZING!!! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer