18 janvier, 2011

.: My fav five :.

Ca fait une éternité que je n’ai pas participé aux digidares ! Probablement depuis que j’ai quitté l’équipe créative l’année dernier… la honte je sais ! Mais bon voilà ma contribution cette semaine ! Dur dur de sélectionner 5 photos parmi les 4200 prises cette année !

It’s been like forever since i’ve played the digidares ! Maybe since i’ve left the CT last year… shame on me ! Here is my take on this week’s dare ! Hard to select only 5 photos when you have take 4200 in one year !!!

MyFavFive

2 commentaires:

  1. gorgeous page, Alice! I scrapped today too, first time after several months :)

    btw, you should update your blog and delete some blinkies and CTs ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great page!
    I think we took about ten times as much photo's as you did last year, I won't even TRY to pick my 5 favs! ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer