05 décembre, 2008

.: RAKs and roll :.

Ma copine Chichenilla, m’a prêté des photos pour que je scrappe avec tous les kits d’hiver qui font le buzz en ce moment dans le monde du digiscrap.

My friend Chichenilla, gave me some pics so i can scrap with all those winter kit, in the digiworld.

Avec le kit Jubilee de Holly McCaig / With the Jubilee kit by Holly McCaig :

RAKChichenilla

Avec le kit Have Yourself a Very Funky Christmas de Tracy Murphy / With the Have Yourself a Very Funky Christmas by Tracy Murphy :

RAKChichenilla2

Avec le kit That Spirit of Christmas de Laurie Ann / With Laurie Ann’s That Spirit of Christmas kit :

RAKChicheSantaisComingtoTown

Pas mal, non ? J’aime beaucoup le dernier !

Not bad ? I really like the last one !

Salut

Bye

1 commentaire:

  1. I think they all look great!! If I had to pick, I think I like the last one the best, the little santa hat and the snow are just wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer